All–on–4 Dental Implants Frisco TX
Dentures are historically a fine teeth replacement method for missing teeth, but the downsides are many. Tired of dealing with slippage and speaking problems? Self-conscious but doing your best to roll with the inconveniences caused by your unstable dentures or Failing Teeth?
Let’s put an end to your denture mishaps or failing teeth once and for all.
The All-on-4 Concept
The all-on-4® treatment concept is a life-changing, same-day procedure for patients missing all or most of their teeth. This innovative treatment involves attaching a full-arch prosthesis (set of teeth) to the jaw with only four dental implants in one planned surgery.
We are experts at this procedure and have done thousands of dental procedures. We are often able to achieve successful results in patients that have been told they are not a good candidate for dental implants.
What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
Trusted, efficient, and economical, All-on-4 implants have been performed on thousands of patients for over 20 years. Simply put, All-on-4 dental implants are a full set of new teeth that feel and function as if they are your natural teeth. We strategically place four implants in your jaw and permanently attach a denture-like prosthesis to the implants.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Convenience: Minimal dietary restrictions
- Comfort: Customized fit
- Shorter treatment time: Only one day for provisional teeth (there are some cases that may involve more than one day)
- Full Arch Restoration
- Immediate function with a fixed provisional all on four
All-on-4 Dental Implants Treatment
Thanks to decades of research and advancement in the latest technology, All-on-4® teeth replacement is a one-day procedure, so the process is quite quick.
We understand that getting implants for the first time may sound like a scary ordeal, and much of the fear may be due to uncertainty. So, we are happy to provide the following steps that outline the process.
- Your comfort is our top priority, so this procedure is performed while you are safely asleep with an IV Sedation, we use a board-certified medical anesthesiologist.
- Once you’re sedated, our board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Jason Stamboulieh, will prepare your mouth for the implants by removing any remaining teeth as well as any diseased or infected tissue.
- The implantation process involves inserting titanium posts into your jawbone, usually, at least two toward the front of your mouth and two toward the back, aligned so that each evenly anchors the prosthetic denture.
- After implant placement, Dr. Stamboulieh thoroughly cleans and sutures the surgical site.
- A highly experienced local laboratory expert will then work with him to get a perfect impression of your implants so that he can make the customized teeth that will be ideal both functionally and cosmetically.
- Finally, you will then recover where you can relax as the anesthesia wears off.
We will meet with you periodically over the following three months to ensure your temporary All-on-4® prosthetic fits perfectly and comfortably. We will check to make sure everything is perfectly healed before the permanent final is placed.